Why not get your friends, family or workmates together and enter as a team! You don’t have to ride the same distance or speed as one another.
To enter as a team:
- Get your team together – a minimum of 4 people.
- Decide on a team name
- Appoint one person as ‘team administrator’ who sets up the initial registration info.
- On the registration page, select the ‘Create a Team’ option.
- The team can be set up as public or private. Public allows other riders to go onto registration page and join your team. For private teams, the team administrator sends out invitations to riders to join the team.
- Payment can be made by each team member (select Team Members Pay Registration) or by one person/company/club (select Team Pays Registration). The entire payment can be made by credit card online but if a business would prefer to pay by direct debit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to setting up a team.
Team Name or Logo on Jerseys: due to price increases and changes with our supplier, we are unable to offer Team Names on jerseys at the same price as previous years. This year the cost for team name on jerseys will be $25 each jersey and a minimum of 20 jerseys ordered. If you would like to take up this option, please email email@example.com
We will be offering Teams the option to have the team name on their rider plates. This option is an additional $5 each. Teams of 10 or more can have a company or team logo – to take up the logo option please email info firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email email@example.com if you have any team enquiries